Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The Trip to the Ship.

Hello everyone,
I am on board the Africa Mercy! It was a long 8 hour journey from Antananarivo to Tamatave via bus, but I am glad to say I have arrived. The journey and sightseeing on the way to Tamatave was amazing and not something I will soon forget. One of the interesting things that I had seen was the ox cart along the road that I had never seen before! 


We made quite a few stops along the way to stretch out the legs and take a look around to which I took the following photos (more photos, but I thought I would show you a little place where we stopped and a picture of the scenery):


Finally, after 8 long hours (and some sleep) we set our eyes upon the Africa Mercy!:




Thank you for reading my blog about the trip from Antananarivo to Tamatave!


No comments:

Post a Comment