Friday, May 1, 2015

Soccer

Hi everyone,
Just finished an great game of soccer on the beach of Tamatave. A few locals joined in and we played a good game on a bumpy field. Our team lost 3-0, but it was still a blast. In addition, I met a lovely lady from Canada as well... in fact she is from Vancouver. Tomorrow morning I head to an orphanage which should be exciting, and I will write yet another blog after that. All in all, there is not one person here who I have met that gave a bad impression. Everyone is here to work for a great cause (they actually pay to work for free on board! -- and take time from busy schedule). I have met amazing people that I would have never got to meet, and I am able to contribute to the ship in a very small way. Thanks!

Here are some photos of tonight:























































No comments:

Post a Comment